Children - flowers of life!
Newborn baby photography must be the most emotional and touching experience I have ever had in my entire life. It is great that modern technology made it possible to capture the most memorable once-in-a-lifetime moments.
When I first started taking pictures of babies, about half a year ago, I had absolutely no idea how to approach these soft, cuddly little things.
Today, I feel extremely comfortable around babies, and I must say they have become my favorite thing to photograph.
I would like to share my favorite photos with you, although, I am sure my best work is yet to come.
Photo credits: Ekaterina Tarasenkova.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite