Children - flowers of life!
Newborn baby photography must be the most emotional and touching experience I have ever had in my entire life. It is great that modern technology made it possible to capture the most memorable once-in-a-lifetime moments.
When I first started taking pictures of babies, about half a year ago, I had absolutely no idea how to approach these soft, cuddly little things.
Today, I feel extremely comfortable around babies, and I must say they have become my favorite thing to photograph.
I would like to share my favorite photos with you, although, I am sure my best work is yet to come.
Photo credits: Ekaterina Tarasenkova.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?