Children - flowers of life!
Newborn baby photography must be the most emotional and touching experience I have ever had in my entire life. It is great that modern technology made it possible to capture the most memorable once-in-a-lifetime moments.
When I first started taking pictures of babies, about half a year ago, I had absolutely no idea how to approach these soft, cuddly little things.
Today, I feel extremely comfortable around babies, and I must say they have become my favorite thing to photograph.
I would like to share my favorite photos with you, although, I am sure my best work is yet to come.
Photo credits: Ekaterina Tarasenkova.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!