Children - flowers of life!
Newborn baby photography must be the most emotional and touching experience I have ever had in my entire life. It is great that modern technology made it possible to capture the most memorable once-in-a-lifetime moments.
When I first started taking pictures of babies, about half a year ago, I had absolutely no idea how to approach these soft, cuddly little things.
Today, I feel extremely comfortable around babies, and I must say they have become my favorite thing to photograph.
I would like to share my favorite photos with you, although, I am sure my best work is yet to come.
Photo credits: Ekaterina Tarasenkova.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)