Children - flowers of life!
Newborn baby photography must be the most emotional and touching experience I have ever had in my entire life. It is great that modern technology made it possible to capture the most memorable once-in-a-lifetime moments.
When I first started taking pictures of babies, about half a year ago, I had absolutely no idea how to approach these soft, cuddly little things.
Today, I feel extremely comfortable around babies, and I must say they have become my favorite thing to photograph.
I would like to share my favorite photos with you, although, I am sure my best work is yet to come.
Photo credits: Ekaterina Tarasenkova.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry