Children in India
I'm not critical - just making an observation.
This photo sums up my experiences well. These children are all piled into, on top of, and hanging off the side of an auto-rickshaw. Mind you, this vehicle is moving down the road about 30 miles per hour or so...
Would you let your kids do this?
By the way, take note of the little girl sitting down on the right of the picture. I wonder a lot about her. The other girls are very nicely dressed. They have flowers in their hair. I imagine their mothers dressing them in the morning. Then, there is this little girl wearing more drab clothing, and looking kind of sad.
I wonder about her. Where is she now?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images