Children in India
I'm not critical - just making an observation.
This photo sums up my experiences well. These children are all piled into, on top of, and hanging off the side of an auto-rickshaw. Mind you, this vehicle is moving down the road about 30 miles per hour or so...
Would you let your kids do this?
By the way, take note of the little girl sitting down on the right of the picture. I wonder a lot about her. The other girls are very nicely dressed. They have flowers in their hair. I imagine their mothers dressing them in the morning. Then, there is this little girl wearing more drab clothing, and looking kind of sad.
I wonder about her. Where is she now?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama