Children in India
I'm not critical - just making an observation.
This photo sums up my experiences well. These children are all piled into, on top of, and hanging off the side of an auto-rickshaw. Mind you, this vehicle is moving down the road about 30 miles per hour or so...
Would you let your kids do this?
By the way, take note of the little girl sitting down on the right of the picture. I wonder a lot about her. The other girls are very nicely dressed. They have flowers in their hair. I imagine their mothers dressing them in the morning. Then, there is this little girl wearing more drab clothing, and looking kind of sad.
I wonder about her. Where is she now?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking