Children in the kitchen
Also me, when I was a children, looked my mother that cooked and I helped gladly her.
Naturally at the end the kitchen will surely be all dirty of flour, sugar or other but the collaboration with children it is pleasant and they are happy to have created a culinary masterpiece.
Photo credits: Ciska76.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs