Children in the kitchen
Also me, when I was a children, looked my mother that cooked and I helped gladly her.
Naturally at the end the kitchen will surely be all dirty of flour, sugar or other but the collaboration with children it is pleasant and they are happy to have created a culinary masterpiece.
Photo credits: Ciska76.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings