Children in the kitchen
Also me, when I was a children, looked my mother that cooked and I helped gladly her.
Naturally at the end the kitchen will surely be all dirty of flour, sugar or other but the collaboration with children it is pleasant and they are happy to have created a culinary masterpiece.
Photo credits: Ciska76.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!