Children in the kitchen
Also me, when I was a children, looked my mother that cooked and I helped gladly her.
Naturally at the end the kitchen will surely be all dirty of flour, sugar or other but the collaboration with children it is pleasant and they are happy to have created a culinary masterpiece.
Photo credits: Ciska76.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success