Chimney sweeps for good luck
My grandmother had a dresser in which to stow better dishes and all kinds of souvenirs. There was also a collection of porcelain and wooden chimney sweeps for good luck. As a child I was fascinated by them. I was not allowed to touch them, I is not broken, so I just long hours staring through the glass cabinets.
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?