The word "koi" comes from the Japanese, simply meaning "carp." It includes both the dull grey fish and the brightly colored varieties. A homophone of koi means "love, affection" and koi are therefore symbols of love and friendship in Japan: a good example is the short story Koi-san by Mukoda Kuniko.
Photo credits: Forshone.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars