The word "koi" comes from the Japanese, simply meaning "carp." It includes both the dull grey fish and the brightly colored varieties. A homophone of koi means "love, affection" and koi are therefore symbols of love and friendship in Japan: a good example is the short story Koi-san by Mukoda Kuniko.
Photo credits: Forshone.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo