China at Night
I have just come back from China. The best shots I found was at night with all the color lights you have. It is a wow factor. I have found out by uploading here there are so many logos and names on shops buildings etc it is very hard to delete them all.
Photo credits: Michael Draper.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!