I have been wanting to shoot a group of China's red themes all the time, it could achieve my goal in a job at last.
Like a lot of Chinese, I like red,it's warm and full of passion, it's a symbol of China. Red lantern of palace wall, it is full of red ornamental themes in Chinese life from ancient times to the present. Joyous and lucky that it symbolizes, represent old and long folk custom, is residing and becoming more prosperous every day, changing with each passing day showing the country.
This is a red a kind of hope that brings to us in China.
A red clothing girl and a red window, make me well finish this theme.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels