I have been wanting to shoot a group of China's red themes all the time, it could achieve my goal in a job at last.
Like a lot of Chinese, I like red,it's warm and full of passion, it's a symbol of China. Red lantern of palace wall, it is full of red ornamental themes in Chinese life from ancient times to the present. Joyous and lucky that it symbolizes, represent old and long folk custom, is residing and becoming more prosperous every day, changing with each passing day showing the country.
This is a red a kind of hope that brings to us in China.
A red clothing girl and a red window, make me well finish this theme.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget