I have been wanting to shoot a group of China's red themes all the time, it could achieve my goal in a job at last.
Like a lot of Chinese, I like red,it's warm and full of passion, it's a symbol of China. Red lantern of palace wall, it is full of red ornamental themes in Chinese life from ancient times to the present. Joyous and lucky that it symbolizes, represent old and long folk custom, is residing and becoming more prosperous every day, changing with each passing day showing the country.
This is a red a kind of hope that brings to us in China.
A red clothing girl and a red window, make me well finish this theme.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings