China's red lanterns.
Lantern is a kind of ancient lamps, as early as the 8th century AD Tang Dynasty have been documented by the use of lanterns. Chinese Lantern Festival originated in the custom of the early years of the Han Dynasty, the lantern culture also still widely popular.
Red lantern has another name called the red gauze lantern, is covered with and pasted a kind of gauze lantern that the red silk of yarn becomes on the bamboo frame. Symbolize happiness, brightness, vigor red, it is satisfactory and rich and powerful that its form represents.
It is the essential ornament lamp product when being joyous in fine moment, the entire body is completely red while lighting, seem seething with joy, warm purpose is happy and harmonious, it is prosperous to symbolize the reunion of homefolks after a temporary separation, undertaking, flourishing.
Photo credits: , Linqong.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars