China's red lanterns.
Lantern is a kind of ancient lamps, as early as the 8th century AD Tang Dynasty have been documented by the use of lanterns. Chinese Lantern Festival originated in the custom of the early years of the Han Dynasty, the lantern culture also still widely popular.
Red lantern has another name called the red gauze lantern, is covered with and pasted a kind of gauze lantern that the red silk of yarn becomes on the bamboo frame. Symbolize happiness, brightness, vigor red, it is satisfactory and rich and powerful that its form represents.
It is the essential ornament lamp product when being joyous in fine moment, the entire body is completely red while lighting, seem seething with joy, warm purpose is happy and harmonious, it is prosperous to symbolize the reunion of homefolks after a temporary separation, undertaking, flourishing.
Photo credits: , Linqong.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?