China's red lanterns.
Lantern is a kind of ancient lamps, as early as the 8th century AD Tang Dynasty have been documented by the use of lanterns. Chinese Lantern Festival originated in the custom of the early years of the Han Dynasty, the lantern culture also still widely popular.
Red lantern has another name called the red gauze lantern, is covered with and pasted a kind of gauze lantern that the red silk of yarn becomes on the bamboo frame. Symbolize happiness, brightness, vigor red, it is satisfactory and rich and powerful that its form represents.
It is the essential ornament lamp product when being joyous in fine moment, the entire body is completely red while lighting, seem seething with joy, warm purpose is happy and harmonious, it is prosperous to symbolize the reunion of homefolks after a temporary separation, undertaking, flourishing.
Photo credits: , Linqong.
- Which Social Platform Should You Advertise On?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 20 - White-tailed Eagle
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!