China is Selling!
Last Summer I was in China, beautiful place.
While there I experienced the drastic change the country is going through.... or has been going through the last five or so years. I traveled through the country for over a month and had the opportunity to capture many beautiful images.
I bring this up because many of my images were taken in china and THEY ARE SELLING! In the last week it has been AT LEAST THREE A DAY not counting weekends.
I ask myself if this is because the Olympics are here and the images are in high demand..... are western countries using them for promoting travel to China? or are the Chinese downloading the images as well as uploading them?
I expect many more China and Olympics/Beijing images to sell.
I have noticed that many of the new photographers on Dreamstime are from china, Welcome all! and can't wait to see all the great photos taken at the Olympic events.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget