China is Selling!
Last Summer I was in China, beautiful place.
While there I experienced the drastic change the country is going through.... or has been going through the last five or so years. I traveled through the country for over a month and had the opportunity to capture many beautiful images.
I bring this up because many of my images were taken in china and THEY ARE SELLING! In the last week it has been AT LEAST THREE A DAY not counting weekends.
I ask myself if this is because the Olympics are here and the images are in high demand..... are western countries using them for promoting travel to China? or are the Chinese downloading the images as well as uploading them?
I expect many more China and Olympics/Beijing images to sell.
I have noticed that many of the new photographers on Dreamstime are from china, Welcome all! and can't wait to see all the great photos taken at the Olympic events.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava