China is Selling!
Last Summer I was in China, beautiful place.
While there I experienced the drastic change the country is going through.... or has been going through the last five or so years. I traveled through the country for over a month and had the opportunity to capture many beautiful images.
I bring this up because many of my images were taken in china and THEY ARE SELLING! In the last week it has been AT LEAST THREE A DAY not counting weekends.
I ask myself if this is because the Olympics are here and the images are in high demand..... are western countries using them for promoting travel to China? or are the Chinese downloading the images as well as uploading them?
I expect many more China and Olympics/Beijing images to sell.
I have noticed that many of the new photographers on Dreamstime are from china, Welcome all! and can't wait to see all the great photos taken at the Olympic events.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message