China is Selling!
Last Summer I was in China, beautiful place.
While there I experienced the drastic change the country is going through.... or has been going through the last five or so years. I traveled through the country for over a month and had the opportunity to capture many beautiful images.
I bring this up because many of my images were taken in china and THEY ARE SELLING! In the last week it has been AT LEAST THREE A DAY not counting weekends.
I ask myself if this is because the Olympics are here and the images are in high demand..... are western countries using them for promoting travel to China? or are the Chinese downloading the images as well as uploading them?
I expect many more China and Olympics/Beijing images to sell.
I have noticed that many of the new photographers on Dreamstime are from china, Welcome all! and can't wait to see all the great photos taken at the Olympic events.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!