From the China visual impact----Dynamic and static combination
This is an ancient village in Hunan province China, here still retains the ancient buildings and living habits, customs, so every year to attract large numbers of tourists. This bridge is the name of "Hongqiao" founded in 1368 - 1398 years, which has 600 years of history.
The bridge in 1966 to 1976 were destroyed, now the bridge is designed according to the original repair.
I feel like a photo only one bridge pictures will be more monotonous, then under the bridge after a ship brought me inspiration, I used a long time exposure to show motion of ship, and in stark contrast with the static bridge, make people see the screen has a visual impact, feel things rapidly after. I use the nostalgic to show its sense of history.
Photo credits: Le Zhang.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking