From the China visual impact----Dynamic and static combination
This is an ancient village in Hunan province China, here still retains the ancient buildings and living habits, customs, so every year to attract large numbers of tourists. This bridge is the name of "Hongqiao" founded in 1368 - 1398 years, which has 600 years of history.
The bridge in 1966 to 1976 were destroyed, now the bridge is designed according to the original repair.
I feel like a photo only one bridge pictures will be more monotonous, then under the bridge after a ship brought me inspiration, I used a long time exposure to show motion of ship, and in stark contrast with the static bridge, make people see the screen has a visual impact, feel things rapidly after. I use the nostalgic to show its sense of history.
Photo credits: Le Zhang.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite