Chinchero is a small village near Cuzco, Peru. Last year I visited it for the second time (33 years apart). I really enjoyed going there: the white buildings (horizontal and vertical lines), the blue sky with the white clouds, the colorful dresses. The atmosphere has changed drastically: well-organized markets and children being taught about their culture instead of begging. A place worth visiting.
See also my blog about Chinchero (including more pictures).
Photo credits: Peter Apers.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava