Chinchero is a small village near Cuzco, Peru. Last year I visited it for the second time (33 years apart). I really enjoyed going there: the white buildings (horizontal and vertical lines), the blue sky with the white clouds, the colorful dresses. The atmosphere has changed drastically: well-organized markets and children being taught about their culture instead of begging. A place worth visiting.
See also my blog about Chinchero (including more pictures).
Photo credits: Peter Apers.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images