Calligraphy is part of Chinese culture. It is hard to handle it, using a soft brush pen to writing “powerful” word. It needs more than several years for normal people, the artist will spend his lifetime for learning.
But now, our life is more and more digital. TV, computer, internet... Young people pay more attention to the fashion things, Type the word on the keyboard will be easier! Who will spend few years to learn the calligraphy?
When I was young, I start to learn it. But it is interrupted by the busy daily life. Now I start to re-exercise it.
Photo credits: Eprom.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings