Calligraphy is part of Chinese culture. It is hard to handle it, using a soft brush pen to writing “powerful” word. It needs more than several years for normal people, the artist will spend his lifetime for learning.
But now, our life is more and more digital. TV, computer, internet... Young people pay more attention to the fashion things, Type the word on the keyboard will be easier! Who will spend few years to learn the calligraphy?
When I was young, I start to learn it. But it is interrupted by the busy daily life. Now I start to re-exercise it.
Photo credits: Eprom.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama