Calligraphy is part of Chinese culture. It is hard to handle it, using a soft brush pen to writing “powerful” word. It needs more than several years for normal people, the artist will spend his lifetime for learning.
But now, our life is more and more digital. TV, computer, internet... Young people pay more attention to the fashion things, Type the word on the keyboard will be easier! Who will spend few years to learn the calligraphy?
When I was young, I start to learn it. But it is interrupted by the busy daily life. Now I start to re-exercise it.
Photo credits: Eprom.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images