The Chinese culture of tea
In China, especially in the south, you will find many tea stores. The seller will invite you to drink and introduce all kinds of tea in his store, if you want, it is free. This picture is photoed in a tea store. The tea is already for the guest. If you go to China and want to buy some tea, you can ask the seller prepare some kinds for you before buy it. and then decide which one is better for you.
By the way, the teapot is also beautiful.
Photo credits: Eprom.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror