Chinese famous mountains 2----Mount LuShan
Situated in the southern part of Jiujiang City, Jiangxi Province, Lushan Mountain is on the bank of Poyang Lake(1). It is one of China's famous mountains and covers an area of 300 square kilometers. It was included in the UNESCO world heritage list in 1996.
The mountain is a well-known scenic area, summer resort and sanitaria. There are imposing and magnificent peaks, unique waterfalls, and historical sites as well as a changing sea of clouds and a warm and comfortable climate.
Trees surround Lushan Museum on the northern bank of Lulin Lake; it houses ancient Chinese bronzes, pottery from different historical periods, calligraphic works from Tang Dynasty and paintings from Ming and Qing dynasties. The Lushan Botanical Gardens are in a valley to the east of the Mountain. At an altitude of 1,000 to 1,300 meters, they are sub-highland botanical gardens and were founded in 1934. The gardens cover an area of three square kilometers, grow more than 3,400 kinds of plants and preserve 100,000 plant samples.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know