Chinese famous mountains 2----Mount LuShan
Situated in the southern part of Jiujiang City, Jiangxi Province, Lushan Mountain is on the bank of Poyang Lake(1). It is one of China's famous mountains and covers an area of 300 square kilometers. It was included in the UNESCO world heritage list in 1996.
The mountain is a well-known scenic area, summer resort and sanitaria. There are imposing and magnificent peaks, unique waterfalls, and historical sites as well as a changing sea of clouds and a warm and comfortable climate.
Trees surround Lushan Museum on the northern bank of Lulin Lake; it houses ancient Chinese bronzes, pottery from different historical periods, calligraphic works from Tang Dynasty and paintings from Ming and Qing dynasties. The Lushan Botanical Gardens are in a valley to the east of the Mountain. At an altitude of 1,000 to 1,300 meters, they are sub-highland botanical gardens and were founded in 1934. The gardens cover an area of three square kilometers, grow more than 3,400 kinds of plants and preserve 100,000 plant samples.
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle