Ginseng is distinguished as Asiatic or Chinese Ginseng. It is a native of Manchuria, Chinese Tartary and other parts of eastern Asia, and is largely cultivated there as well as in Korea and Japan.
Ginsengs are best known as "adaptogens", which are substances that may help individuals cope with physical and emotional stress. As a part of traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years, Panax ginseng has been used to treat almost every possible ailment from anxiety to cancer. Currently, it is used extensively in Oriental countries as an everyday tonic to maintain overall health as well as to treat several illnesses, including heart conditions.
Ginseng of many types, including red ginseng。
Photo credits: , Abc Abc.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road