Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival
The Mid-Autumn Festival, Sept.14 2008, is celebrated on the 15th day of the 8the month of the lunar calendar.It is known as festival of reunion like Spring Festival in China.All family members congregate and enjoy the full moon - an auspicious symbol of abundance, harmony and luck.
On this special day I will usually go back to my parent's home . After a family reunion dinner,we will sit together and eat mooncakes with a good cup of piping hot Chinese tea. It's a very happy evening for me.
Photo credits: Zenic.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success