Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival
The Mid-Autumn Festival, Sept.14 2008, is celebrated on the 15th day of the 8the month of the lunar calendar.It is known as festival of reunion like Spring Festival in China.All family members congregate and enjoy the full moon - an auspicious symbol of abundance, harmony and luck.
On this special day I will usually go back to my parent's home . After a family reunion dinner,we will sit together and eat mooncakes with a good cup of piping hot Chinese tea. It's a very happy evening for me.
Photo credits: Zenic.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget