Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival
The Mid-Autumn Festival, Sept.14 2008, is celebrated on the 15th day of the 8the month of the lunar calendar.It is known as festival of reunion like Spring Festival in China.All family members congregate and enjoy the full moon - an auspicious symbol of abundance, harmony and luck.
On this special day I will usually go back to my parent's home . After a family reunion dinner,we will sit together and eat mooncakes with a good cup of piping hot Chinese tea. It's a very happy evening for me.
Photo credits: Zenic.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images