Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival
The Mid-Autumn Festival, Sept.14 2008, is celebrated on the 15th day of the 8the month of the lunar calendar.It is known as festival of reunion like Spring Festival in China.All family members congregate and enjoy the full moon - an auspicious symbol of abundance, harmony and luck.
On this special day I will usually go back to my parent's home . After a family reunion dinner,we will sit together and eat mooncakes with a good cup of piping hot Chinese tea. It's a very happy evening for me.
Photo credits: Zenic.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!