Chinese New Year Year of the Ox
Chinese New Year is the most solemn of the most non-unique traditional festivals, generally refers to the first day and New Year's Eve, also known as the lunar calendar, known as the "Chinese New Year." But in private, in the traditional sense is the Chinese New Year from the Layuechuba La La Yue Festival, or 23 or 24 of Jizao until the fifteenth day, with New Year's Eve and the first month for the first wave. During the Spring Festival, China's Han ethnic minorities and many have held various activities and celebration. These activities are designed for worship deities, and hold a memorial ceremony for the ancestors, Chujiubuxin, then Jubilee Fu Ying, pray for a good harvest for the main content. Rich and colorful activities, with strong national characteristics.
In the Spring, will mean the arrival of spring, Vientiane vegetation recovery update, a new round of sowing and harvest season to start. People just world of ice and snow through the long winter vegetation decline, has long been looking forward to the day of the spring, when the Chinese New Year approaching, naturally full of the joy of singing and dancing to the arrival of the holiday.
Spring Festival is the most important Chinese holiday, but full, Mongolia, Yao, Zhuang, white, mountains, Hezhe, Hani, Daur, Dong, Li and so on more than a dozen ethnic minorities also had the custom of the Spring Festival, the holiday is more in the form of its own National characteristics, but also implies infinite flavor.
Photo credits: Leoimage.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!