Chinese Symbols for Chinese New Year
Christmas might just be around for the corner for you guys in the west and I know that my nieces and nephews are getting very excited about it. Happy Christmas!
But in East Asia, Chinese New Years is much more important. The next Chinese New Years starts on 14th February 2010 and it will be the Year of the Tiger. So it's time to get your images for this event.
I've just updated the 'Chinese Cultural Symbols' collection to include images for the Year of the Tiger
These are mostly papercuts, a traditional Chinese craft.
Just a quick question - do you think adding images of real tigers will be within the theme of the collection?
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road