Chinese traditional building
Regarding the Chinese culture, the building is the important part of it. Last year, I have a trip to FengHuang of China.
It is a famous town in HuNan province. I photo some buildings in the rain, with my old camera: rolleiflex 3.5F, black & white film, and FM3A, E100vs film.
Photo credits: Eprom.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
Related image searches
Building related image searches