Chinese traditional wedding
The traditional Chinese marriage usually involves 6 necessary procedures, namely: match-making, engagement, betrothal presents, meeting the bride,three bows, and drinking wedlock wine. In addition, a typical Chinese wedding nowadays goes like this:when a new couple is engaged, what followed is a choice of the date of their marriage. Most people would favor a bank holiday or special Chinese festival for their relatives and friends to attend the wedding. However,quite a few others, especially those in the countryside, would probably ask a fortune-teller for a lucky date(usually an even number)so that their marriage would have"Double Happiness". The wedding ceremony is usually presided warmly ,and the wedding ceremony very often ends with a very extravagant banquet. Toasts are made to wish the new couple long life, eternal love and happiness, early birth of a healthy baby and so on.
Photo credits: Cb007.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns