Chinese traditional wedding
The traditional Chinese marriage usually involves 6 necessary procedures, namely: match-making, engagement, betrothal presents, meeting the bride,three bows, and drinking wedlock wine. In addition, a typical Chinese wedding nowadays goes like this:when a new couple is engaged, what followed is a choice of the date of their marriage. Most people would favor a bank holiday or special Chinese festival for their relatives and friends to attend the wedding. However,quite a few others, especially those in the countryside, would probably ask a fortune-teller for a lucky date(usually an even number)so that their marriage would have"Double Happiness". The wedding ceremony is usually presided warmly ,and the wedding ceremony very often ends with a very extravagant banquet. Toasts are made to wish the new couple long life, eternal love and happiness, early birth of a healthy baby and so on.
Photo credits: Cb007.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays