Long time I didn't write nothing here. No time? Maybe, this words is always good excuse, but this time honestly its true. Any way, because work in the kitchen (pro one) takes 90% of my time, once a month I decided to do World Cuisine week, to build my food portfolio, so as a first one my favourite Chinese cuisine, and some photos for DT of course. My favourite is last one, which one You think is the best? Any one need recipes?
Photo credits: Tomas24.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe