Long time I didn't write nothing here. No time? Maybe, this words is always good excuse, but this time honestly its true. Any way, because work in the kitchen (pro one) takes 90% of my time, once a month I decided to do World Cuisine week, to build my food portfolio, so as a first one my favourite Chinese cuisine, and some photos for DT of course. My favourite is last one, which one You think is the best? Any one need recipes?
Photo credits: Tomas24.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience