Long time I didn't write nothing here. No time? Maybe, this words is always good excuse, but this time honestly its true. Any way, because work in the kitchen (pro one) takes 90% of my time, once a month I decided to do World Cuisine week, to build my food portfolio, so as a first one my favourite Chinese cuisine, and some photos for DT of course. My favourite is last one, which one You think is the best? Any one need recipes?
Photo credits: Tomas24.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget