Choice of lens for the portrait.
For tight head close up zoom lens is a must. But for head and shoulder portrait you can still use standard lens which has finer glass elements and will give the picture superb look.
Especially i have found that after sun goes down if u change iso speed to 200 to 400 depending upon luminosity of the environment your standard lens can give u excellent pictures with fine color in low light.
I am in love with 50mm perhaps the cheapest and the fastest lens in the world which is when rightly use in low light with large aperture can give stunning pictures with fine detail.
Photo credits: Shailesh Nanal.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!