I live in Christchurch, New Zealand, which as some of you may know suffered a 7.1 earthquake on Saturday morning.
Our Emergency responders have done an amaizing job and within hours most of the city had electricity, withing days we could use the sewewreage system and yesterday got the all clear for our drinking water.
I'd like to say a big thank you to all of them who have and are helping us through this difficult time. This is all the more remarkable considering that some will also have had damage to their homes aswell.
I've also uploaded a few images of the destruction the quake caused.
You can see more of the images here https://www.dreamstime.com/Darrensp_more-latest-adition_pg1
Photo credits: Darren Patterson.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step