The Christmas Day in Tangshan
A lot of Chinese think, Christmas Day is a foreign festival. Tangshanes thought so too in the past. In the before Christmas day was quite lonely. But people can feel the atmosphere on Christmas Day now, there are Santa Claus' images in a lot of places. The shops in the past does not open at night. A lot of shops are opening at night during Christmas Day, and the shopping person increased. The people had the holiday feeling, Very happy.
I did not take photographs, have not photographed Christmas Day in Tangshan. Very unfortunate, my Christmas Eve is spent in working hard: (
I have remembered "The Little Match-Girl" of Andersen, I am so pitiful. Haha.....
Photo credits: Tssnow.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
Related image searches
Chinese related image searches