Christmas Gift for Some...
I would like to say that my first year on DT was positive in all the means... 2 assignments (Preparing for the 3rd), 3 level2 images...
34 sales within 80 online, over 60 AR! I Wanted them 35 as I made 35 on Sunday, but it didn't work :)))
As a buyer I'm planning to get the 300 downloads before the end of the year I hope!
I'm happy as we are finishing this year to show some DT photos in use... Yes it's one more project that took much time from me preparing many catalogs & PDFs... yet much more to do!
I would like the photographers to consider this as a small Christmas gift... ;)
Here are the images I used... Cheers ;)
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster