Christmas Markets - Dreamstime
Strasbourg is European Oriented City located at the Est of France, near the border of Germany.
I was living in the region for more that 8 years before moving to a wet and rainy country in the North for a new job.
Every year Strasbourg expected to receive millions visitors.
For this reason the municipality organized more that 500 events, including the 30 meters high Christmas tree at the Kleber Place and 12 Christmas markets inside the City.
Illuminations are everywhere makes you feel the ambiance of Christmas everywhere.
If there is one city in the world that rhymes with Christmas, it certainly is Strasbourg, the capital of the Alsace region.
To conclude, I would say that the cities worth to pay a visit for Christmas markets are Kaysersberg, Colmar and Strasbourg of course ;)
You can find in my portfolio some Strasbourg pictures captured during my last trip and when I lived there.
Happy New Year 2013 everyone.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone