Christmas Photography Templates
I have gotten so many questions on how these templates are created, I thought I would put together a quick tutorial for any of you photographers and designers who would like to make their own lines.
First, find a photo that is inspirational to you for your "pose".
Start your template creation in Photoshop in RGB format, at the size you prefer. 4" x 8" is a popular size these days.
Place your photo into the blank template screen. Select the colors from this photo for the elements of you design.
I thrive on Photoshop brushes. If you are not in tune to creating brushes, you can find some nice free brushes out there with a simple Google search, just make sure there are no usage restrictions on them.
Now, use your creative juices and use these brushes to create stunning original designs!
There it is in a nut shell.
Photo credits: Azathoth973.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo