Chronicle of my photos on assignment
It was Sunday morning.
I called my in-laws asking them to pose in my photos, I spoke to my children to bathe and comb, I prepared my
three flashes and my camera...
My mother in law would prepare gnocchi with sauce, while I accommodate the set of lights.
All set? NO! My daughter cries. Do not want to take photos. My wife talks to her.
All set? NO! My mother in law kicks accidentally my studio flash (my only studio flash!).
The pieces of plastic mix with my tears. My wife talks to me and my crying decreases, becomes into a gentle
Then I snap one hundred photos, and in the sieve are three.
All set? NO! In my house, then, put the keywords, upload photos, are not accepted: they do not have MR, then
they have Trademarks, etc...
Today my photos entered in the assignment!
I appreciate the patience of the editors, of my children, my wife, my in-laws... And I just want more Sundays
like this for everybody: All together as a family.
Photo credits: Claudio Fichera.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images