Chronicle of my photos on assignment
It was Sunday morning.
I called my in-laws asking them to pose in my photos, I spoke to my children to bathe and comb, I prepared my
three flashes and my camera...
My mother in law would prepare gnocchi with sauce, while I accommodate the set of lights.
All set? NO! My daughter cries. Do not want to take photos. My wife talks to her.
All set? NO! My mother in law kicks accidentally my studio flash (my only studio flash!).
The pieces of plastic mix with my tears. My wife talks to me and my crying decreases, becomes into a gentle
Then I snap one hundred photos, and in the sieve are three.
All set? NO! In my house, then, put the keywords, upload photos, are not accepted: they do not have MR, then
they have Trademarks, etc...
Today my photos entered in the assignment!
I appreciate the patience of the editors, of my children, my wife, my in-laws... And I just want more Sundays
like this for everybody: All together as a family.
Photo credits: Claudio Fichera.
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips