The Church of S.Ignazio to The Olivella
The Church of S. Ignazio to the Olivella is considered one of masterpiece of the baroque monuments of Palermo. The building was constructed - between 1598 and 1622, on plan of Antonino Muttone - in the place that the tradition indicates as the villa where lived S. Rosalia.
Photo credits: Arcadia_dreamstime.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day