The Church of S.Ignazio to The Olivella
The Church of S. Ignazio to the Olivella is considered one of masterpiece of the baroque monuments of Palermo. The building was constructed - between 1598 and 1622, on plan of Antonino Muttone - in the place that the tradition indicates as the villa where lived S. Rosalia.
Photo credits: Arcadia_dreamstime.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?