The Church of S.Ignazio to The Olivella
The Church of S. Ignazio to the Olivella is considered one of masterpiece of the baroque monuments of Palermo. The building was constructed - between 1598 and 1622, on plan of Antonino Muttone - in the place that the tradition indicates as the villa where lived S. Rosalia.
Photo credits: Arcadia_dreamstime.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?