The Church of S.Ignazio to The Olivella
The Church of S. Ignazio to the Olivella is considered one of masterpiece of the baroque monuments of Palermo. The building was constructed - between 1598 and 1622, on plan of Antonino Muttone - in the place that the tradition indicates as the villa where lived S. Rosalia.
Photo credits: Arcadia_dreamstime.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars