Circle Heaven & Square Earth
All the ancient arthitectures in China were based on the mistary Feng Shui. Feng shui, a marriage of art and science, is a practice founded in China and refined by feng shui masters through 6,000 years of development. Feng shui masters carefully map the nature and flow of energy through buildings and spaces.
In order to collecting the best luck for the owner of a building, the Feng Shui masters are always to suggest the owner to make their buildings include not only the sky but also the earth. When you have the sky and the earth at the same time, it means you have the entire universe! In ancient Chinese architecture, the circle is symbolic of the heaven and the square the earth.
Well, let me show you two pic for better understanding:
Did you notice the circle of building and square wall around the building?
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays