Circles of stone
Less famous but not less fashionable is Ring of Brodgar (see my picture on the right, for detail look again at Wikipedia, here) situated at the center of neolithical complex excavation of Orkney's islands in the northern of Scotland. Archaeological site is quite and, different from mass tourism of Stonehenge, never You can see crow of people here.
Here's the way for me to share theese emotions with You, I hope theese few words can light your curiosity on and You desire to trip into those lands even if my english language is so raw :-)
Alfio, a neapolitan Scotland lover...
Photo credits: Alfiofer.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco