Circles of stone
Less famous but not less fashionable is Ring of Brodgar (see my picture on the right, for detail look again at Wikipedia, here) situated at the center of neolithical complex excavation of Orkney's islands in the northern of Scotland. Archaeological site is quite and, different from mass tourism of Stonehenge, never You can see crow of people here.
Here's the way for me to share theese emotions with You, I hope theese few words can light your curiosity on and You desire to trip into those lands even if my english language is so raw :-)
Alfio, a neapolitan Scotland lover...
Photo credits: Alfiofer.
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it