Circles of stone
Less famous but not less fashionable is Ring of Brodgar (see my picture on the right, for detail look again at Wikipedia, here) situated at the center of neolithical complex excavation of Orkney's islands in the northern of Scotland. Archaeological site is quite and, different from mass tourism of Stonehenge, never You can see crow of people here.
Here's the way for me to share theese emotions with You, I hope theese few words can light your curiosity on and You desire to trip into those lands even if my english language is so raw :-)
Alfio, a neapolitan Scotland lover...
Photo credits: Alfiofer.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry