Classical beauty in China (Part III).
Here is a group of Chinese Ming Dynasty's clothing (History of Ming Dynasty in China: AD 1368 - AD 1644),I conceive and stem from a novel while shooting this group of pictures.
There is a very famous novel in China, Its name is Dream of the Red Chamber,the author is Chinese writer Cao Xueqin in Qing Dynasty. This is a sadly beautiful Chinese love novel, it is just like Romeo and Juliet of China edition.
Thank the model for understanding my idea, and well show personages' personality.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava