Classical beauty in China (Part III).
Here is a group of Chinese Ming Dynasty's clothing (History of Ming Dynasty in China: AD 1368 - AD 1644),I conceive and stem from a novel while shooting this group of pictures.
There is a very famous novel in China, Its name is Dream of the Red Chamber,the author is Chinese writer Cao Xueqin in Qing Dynasty. This is a sadly beautiful Chinese love novel, it is just like Romeo and Juliet of China edition.
Thank the model for understanding my idea, and well show personages' personality.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?