Classical beauty in China (Part III).
Here is a group of Chinese Ming Dynasty's clothing (History of Ming Dynasty in China: AD 1368 - AD 1644),I conceive and stem from a novel while shooting this group of pictures.
There is a very famous novel in China, Its name is Dream of the Red Chamber,the author is Chinese writer Cao Xueqin in Qing Dynasty. This is a sadly beautiful Chinese love novel, it is just like Romeo and Juliet of China edition.
Thank the model for understanding my idea, and well show personages' personality.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings