Classical beauty in China (Part III).
Here is a group of Chinese Ming Dynasty's clothing (History of Ming Dynasty in China: AD 1368 - AD 1644),I conceive and stem from a novel while shooting this group of pictures.
There is a very famous novel in China, Its name is Dream of the Red Chamber,the author is Chinese writer Cao Xueqin in Qing Dynasty. This is a sadly beautiful Chinese love novel, it is just like Romeo and Juliet of China edition.
Thank the model for understanding my idea, and well show personages' personality.
Photo credits: Linqong.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal