During my recent trip to Saint-Petersburg, my friends invited me to a concert at the recently opened Marriinsky concert hall to listen to the orchestra's playing Stravinsky. Never being a big fan of classical music, this time I was really impressed. Wanted to ask for recommendations of your favorite classical music masterpieces. What should I listen to?
Some photos I took during the trip are here to give you a feeling of the cold jewel of Europe which is also the cultural capital of Russia.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Russia related image searches
Photo credits: Mightymogwai.