Cleaning digital camera
Before wiping off the lens, hold the camera upside down and gently blow off any grit and lose dust particles. Next lightly wipe the lens and other camera parts with a soft, dry cloth or lens cleaning paper.
The best camera cleaning cloth is made of microfiber, which should be stored in a plastic baggie when not in use. Lens tissue, a swatch from a cotton t-shirt or a soft handkerchief can also be used. Paper towels, napkins and facial tissue should not be used to clean the lens.
If your camera needs extensive cleaning, have it done professionally.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes