Cleaning up my portfolio
Today I decided to clean up my portfolio.
I looked at all my old images and choose all those without any sale. I put them in the free section. I hope somebody will find them interesting to use somewhere. I think it's the good way to make a kind of refreshment of ones portfolio.
I was thinking meanwhile is it a good thing to give some of my images for free.Especially whan it has high
Sometimes we can get few more sales by that kind of action. Who knows and I'll see.
I just wanted to clean up a bit just before I'll start to upload some new seasonal images. I hope..
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success