Cleaning up my portfolio
Today I decided to clean up my portfolio.
I looked at all my old images and choose all those without any sale. I put them in the free section. I hope somebody will find them interesting to use somewhere. I think it's the good way to make a kind of refreshment of ones portfolio.
I was thinking meanwhile is it a good thing to give some of my images for free.Especially whan it has high
Sometimes we can get few more sales by that kind of action. Who knows and I'll see.
I just wanted to clean up a bit just before I'll start to upload some new seasonal images. I hope..
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry