Cleaning up my portfolio
Today I decided to clean up my portfolio.
I looked at all my old images and choose all those without any sale. I put them in the free section. I hope somebody will find them interesting to use somewhere. I think it's the good way to make a kind of refreshment of ones portfolio.
I was thinking meanwhile is it a good thing to give some of my images for free.Especially whan it has high
Sometimes we can get few more sales by that kind of action. Who knows and I'll see.
I just wanted to clean up a bit just before I'll start to upload some new seasonal images. I hope..
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.