Clear blue skies
After a long and grey winter with loads and loads of snow, we finally had the first days of spring. Daffodils and tulips haven't shown up yet as we still have temperatures below zero, so I had to pick another subject with a clear blue sky. Here are the results of a few hours near the runway:)
Photo credits: Studioportosabbia.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.