Clear blue skies
After a long and grey winter with loads and loads of snow, we finally had the first days of spring. Daffodils and tulips haven't shown up yet as we still have temperatures below zero, so I had to pick another subject with a clear blue sky. Here are the results of a few hours near the runway:)
Photo credits: Studioportosabbia.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars