Clear blue skies
After a long and grey winter with loads and loads of snow, we finally had the first days of spring. Daffodils and tulips haven't shown up yet as we still have temperatures below zero, so I had to pick another subject with a clear blue sky. Here are the results of a few hours near the runway:)
Photo credits: Studioportosabbia.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings