Clear blue skies
After a long and grey winter with loads and loads of snow, we finally had the first days of spring. Daffodils and tulips haven't shown up yet as we still have temperatures below zero, so I had to pick another subject with a clear blue sky. Here are the results of a few hours near the runway:)
Photo credits: Studioportosabbia.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava