Clear blue skies
After a long and grey winter with loads and loads of snow, we finally had the first days of spring. Daffodils and tulips haven't shown up yet as we still have temperatures below zero, so I had to pick another subject with a clear blue sky. Here are the results of a few hours near the runway:)
Photo credits: Studioportosabbia.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!