Climbing to the top
Of course I enjoyed the large art collection of the museum, but what impressed me most, was the building itself. The French architect who designed the latest addition to the museum, was Jean Nouvel. He created new exhibition spaces, an auditorium, a library and a fancy restaurant around an imposing courtyard under a bright red roof.
Through the openings in the roof, the sunlight falls directly into courtyard.
To reach the rooftop of the museum you can choose to climb the stairs or try out the glass elevator through which you can have great views on the interior of the building or the city.
The roof is a large deck supported by metal pillars, measuring nearly 8000 square meters. At the top floor you feel the fresh wind and can enjoy the views on the city. This is your chance to use your creativity and produce your own art. In the glass windows and on the walls and roof you will see inverted visions of the buildings and streets of Madrid or even an vision of yourself! A great place to make pictures!
I hope you enjoyed this tour inside the museum of contemporary art in Madrid. For readers of this blog who are interested in buying images on architecture please have a look into my portfolio.
Photo credits: Cbomers.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster