Clone Stamp tool
As we all know infringement is a problem in Microstock business. Therefore we always need to delete the marks , brands , letters or signs in our images to avoid from copyright infringment.
Here is a simple tip to achieve this ;
1 - Open your image and make a copy layer ( Ctrl + J for PC )
It is not a "must" for this tip but do it always to prevent your image from any possible accident
2 - Create an empty layer. ( Shift + CTRL + N )
3 - Choose "Clone Stampt Tool" from the tool box menu
4 - At the top of the window choose "All layers" from Sample menu combo box. Other two options are usually "Current Layer" and "Current and Bellow"
5 - Choose the empty layer you created and click on the point with ALT key where you want to copy the pixels from . Do not forget the arrange your brush size ( right click please )
6 - Final step. Move your cursor to point where you want to make the correction and paint it over
That's is it.
Disable the background and copy layer to see the changes on the empty layer you created. Well, you have the chance to delete your correction if you dont like it.
Thanks for reading
Note : logo and letters on the apron in this image has been removed with this method.
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs