The clouds dim my inspiration.
I am stumped on what I can do in terms of photography. I have taken every possible photo of isolation I can with my cornflakes box. I have to wait until summer to actually get out side, only because my camera freezes below -1. It has been slightly warm these days but I can't get a good clean shot of nature because of the clouds. Clouds would be interesting with fog but in these parts of my city, we barely ever get fog. So for now, I am on my way to nowhere with photography. On the side note, does any body know of a photo contest a 12 year old can enter?
Photo credits: Porjii.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory