The clouds dim my inspiration.
I am stumped on what I can do in terms of photography. I have taken every possible photo of isolation I can with my cornflakes box. I have to wait until summer to actually get out side, only because my camera freezes below -1. It has been slightly warm these days but I can't get a good clean shot of nature because of the clouds. Clouds would be interesting with fog but in these parts of my city, we barely ever get fog. So for now, I am on my way to nowhere with photography. On the side note, does any body know of a photo contest a 12 year old can enter?
Photo credits: Porjii.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles