The clouds dim my inspiration.
I am stumped on what I can do in terms of photography. I have taken every possible photo of isolation I can with my cornflakes box. I have to wait until summer to actually get out side, only because my camera freezes below -1. It has been slightly warm these days but I can't get a good clean shot of nature because of the clouds. Clouds would be interesting with fog but in these parts of my city, we barely ever get fog. So for now, I am on my way to nowhere with photography. On the side note, does any body know of a photo contest a 12 year old can enter?
Photo credits: Porjii.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images