Starting with a quick note because I got today to upload my 200 picture (although this month is not going this well) and even to sell the 50th picture;maybe not this great result after few months here,but still a good aim for someone like me who has recently started with the photography world.
So here we're...after this short introduction...maybe some light on the recent pictures could help the treat:
The Spring has come in Italy and taken some amazing colors as every year:
but it's even the season when you start planting the new vegetables and let them grow some:
well,we have already something to take,so let me bring some red and fresh tomatoes for the mixture:
but it's not all about the flora,even the animals start their life again and the spider makes its web and patiently wait the prey:
now let me go because I'm late and need to go find some other intresting views and more pictures to take,like the wedding I'm invited this week,could be a good opportunity for some nice photos!
See you soon and good rest!
Photo credits: , Yuritz.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!