Coal-mines and steelmills
there is a new photo exhibition in the city of Bottrop. Bottrop lies in the Ruhr area in Germany, and this year the Ruhr metropolis is European Capital of culture.
The mentioned exhibition deals with excellent photographs of steelmills and coal-mines in USA, Europe and Germany shot by Hilla Becher and her husband, who died in 2007.
The above shown URL directs you to the homepage of the Josef Albers Museum in Bottrop.
Come to the Ruhr Metropolis, there is plenty to discover!
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror