For more than two weeks I'm fighting against a cold. The cough I just can't get it off, but i know, it's my fault, of course. Let me tell you about it.
About 3 weeks ago I went on a trip to Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, Austria.
In my last night in Västervick, Sweden, I went on night-walk around the city. It didn't matter to me that there were like 10 degrees outside and I wasn't really properly dressed for that. The walk was great in the city that only has one hour of total darkness in the night, but the cold entered my bones. Of course in the next few days I had fever, my throat all red and lots of headache. That was it. So I didn't quite enjoy Amsterdam because I was in a bad mood all the time. At night I couldn't sleep, at day I was very tired. After that I was so upset that I couldn't enjoy the trip, that I just wanted to get home. So i did eventually, with my cold following me and with a few pictures in my camera.
So, that was my trip, that's why I'm coughing my lungs out and annoying my colleagues and this was my first post.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava