For more than two weeks I'm fighting against a cold. The cough I just can't get it off, but i know, it's my fault, of course. Let me tell you about it.
About 3 weeks ago I went on a trip to Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, Austria.
In my last night in Västervick, Sweden, I went on night-walk around the city. It didn't matter to me that there were like 10 degrees outside and I wasn't really properly dressed for that. The walk was great in the city that only has one hour of total darkness in the night, but the cold entered my bones. Of course in the next few days I had fever, my throat all red and lots of headache. That was it. So I didn't quite enjoy Amsterdam because I was in a bad mood all the time. At night I couldn't sleep, at day I was very tired. After that I was so upset that I couldn't enjoy the trip, that I just wanted to get home. So i did eventually, with my cold following me and with a few pictures in my camera.
So, that was my trip, that's why I'm coughing my lungs out and annoying my colleagues and this was my first post.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project