For more than two weeks I'm fighting against a cold. The cough I just can't get it off, but i know, it's my fault, of course. Let me tell you about it.
About 3 weeks ago I went on a trip to Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, Austria.
In my last night in Västervick, Sweden, I went on night-walk around the city. It didn't matter to me that there were like 10 degrees outside and I wasn't really properly dressed for that. The walk was great in the city that only has one hour of total darkness in the night, but the cold entered my bones. Of course in the next few days I had fever, my throat all red and lots of headache. That was it. So I didn't quite enjoy Amsterdam because I was in a bad mood all the time. At night I couldn't sleep, at day I was very tired. After that I was so upset that I couldn't enjoy the trip, that I just wanted to get home. So i did eventually, with my cold following me and with a few pictures in my camera.
So, that was my trip, that's why I'm coughing my lungs out and annoying my colleagues and this was my first post.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays