The weather in the UK has been cold and grey for the last couple of weeks andI'm looking forward to getting out in the winter sunshine to do some landscape shots of the Berkshire countryside.
A few sporting model shoots planned for next month, and some more studio work, I'm hoping to buy a light tent soon, and make my self a light table to make lighting set ups easier !
Photo credits: David Goddard.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes