The weather in the UK has been cold and grey for the last couple of weeks andI'm looking forward to getting out in the winter sunshine to do some landscape shots of the Berkshire countryside.
A few sporting model shoots planned for next month, and some more studio work, I'm hoping to buy a light tent soon, and make my self a light table to make lighting set ups easier !
Photo credits: David Goddard.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step