The weather in the UK has been cold and grey for the last couple of weeks andI'm looking forward to getting out in the winter sunshine to do some landscape shots of the Berkshire countryside.
A few sporting model shoots planned for next month, and some more studio work, I'm hoping to buy a light tent soon, and make my self a light table to make lighting set ups easier !
Photo credits: David Goddard.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips