The weather in the UK has been cold and grey for the last couple of weeks andI'm looking forward to getting out in the winter sunshine to do some landscape shots of the Berkshire countryside.
A few sporting model shoots planned for next month, and some more studio work, I'm hoping to buy a light tent soon, and make my self a light table to make lighting set ups easier !
Photo credits: David Goddard.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava