I use to travel a lot, so I have a lot of image collections from various cities, many of them already online at Dreamstime.
I was wandering if someone has some experience with collages. Is it worth it to take several photos, let's say 4 images of Washington landmarks or something like that and make a collage of them? Do someone has any reference how well are collages selling? I would be greatful if you can share your experience with collages.
I tried to make a collage of Paris landmarks, but got no sales yet.
Photo credits: Timehacker.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one