I use to travel a lot, so I have a lot of image collections from various cities, many of them already online at Dreamstime.
I was wandering if someone has some experience with collages. Is it worth it to take several photos, let's say 4 images of Washington landmarks or something like that and make a collage of them? Do someone has any reference how well are collages selling? I would be greatful if you can share your experience with collages.
I tried to make a collage of Paris landmarks, but got no sales yet.
Photo credits: Timehacker.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava