Collection - Looking for Symmetry in man made objects
Here is the collection:
From an earlier blog - looking for man made images that are symmetrical. The object may be completely symmetrical in its form or you may have captured a smaller part(s) to create the symmetry. Similarly, you can arrange multiple objects to create a symmetrical pattern. Please see images below for examples.
Please post your examples for adding to this collection.
Photo credits: , Martincp.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa