Collection - Looking for Symmetry in man made objects
Here is the collection:
From an earlier blog - looking for man made images that are symmetrical. The object may be completely symmetrical in its form or you may have captured a smaller part(s) to create the symmetry. Similarly, you can arrange multiple objects to create a symmetrical pattern. Please see images below for examples.
Please post your examples for adding to this collection.
Photo credits: , Martincp.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama