Collection - Looking for Symmetry in man made objects
Here is the collection:
From an earlier blog - looking for man made images that are symmetrical. The object may be completely symmetrical in its form or you may have captured a smaller part(s) to create the symmetry. Similarly, you can arrange multiple objects to create a symmetrical pattern. Please see images below for examples.
Please post your examples for adding to this collection.
Photo credits: , Martincp.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!