Collections Contribution Request Part XIV
The time has come to contribute and/or to just enjoy looking through my 6 new collections :)
Please suggest only what fits the description of each collection, so make sure to read descriptions first then send in your suggestions.
You could also check my previous 13 blogs concerning different sets of collections:
Let's start the fun by pouring in warm cups of coffee to be able to make it through the somewhat sad collections Freshly Poured:
Crumple a few old papers Torn & Old:
Contemplate the fragility of life and beauty in All Beauty Must Die:
Get to a complete mental Cul-de-Sac:
Change the depressing mood with cute Docile Donkeys:
And finish on a fresher and more relaxing note with Nymphaea Tenderness:
This took around 2 hours to write, phew!
Photo credits: Olena Chyrko, Andreja Donko, Cerenzio, Deymos, Dleindec, Eliane Haykal, Fotosutra, Rolfgeorg Brenner, Sergei Voropaev, Kalman89, Kobnokaka, Desislava Vasileva, Martin Lehmann, Odelia Cohen, Simon Jeacle, Juri Muileboom, Ken Backer, Toriru, Melissa Connors.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking