The Color Awards
On March, 23, the nominees and prizewinners of a most prestigious international photo contest The Color Awards were solemnly introduced and bestowed. This year the jury included representatives of such famous companies as KODAK, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, FOX, VOGUE, let alone dozens of large galleries, museums, magazines and so on. Unfortunately there were no Russians among the awardees in any category, but 15 works from Russian Federation were nominated.
Four of these works which secured Abstract and Fashion nominations belong to me.
Photo credits: George Mayer.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget