Color corrected light, product photography and RAW mode - Dreamstime
Few silly questions here.
I like to try product photography lately. What I heard is all light sources have to be same temperature/color.
1)So I would like to know is there any impact of lighting (if they are in different temp/color) in final image if I shoot in RAW mode and adjust the white balance in photo-shop light-room?
2)On the lamp, color temperature is mentioned as 5500K but how do I know it is really 5500K? Is there any way to check this?
3) Anyway to shoot so that background is totally white (255, 255, 255)? (I don't want to remove background in PS)
Thanks so much for your time and sorry for my English.
- Create Seamless Textures for Your Photography
- Baby Alligators! Cutest things ever!
- Tip of the Week: Is Right Angle Spy Lens Right?
- Mobile videography: tools & tips to capture great video with your smartphone
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business