Color me...TURQUOISE, Pantone color of 2010
Pantone, the worldwide authority on color for design industries announced that the trend-setting color of 2010 is turquoise. This shade of cyan is said not only to remind people of tropical sky and water, of calmness and getaways but to also have a tremendous impact on the 2010 creative industry. And since this industry is one of stock's major markets, "stockers" are more than recommended to take the recently crowned color of the year as chromatic guideline for 2010 shootings.
You can check out list of other colors en vogue for 2010 here
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
Related image searches
Color related image searches