Color me...TURQUOISE, Pantone color of 2010
Pantone, the worldwide authority on color for design industries announced that the trend-setting color of 2010 is turquoise. This shade of cyan is said not only to remind people of tropical sky and water, of calmness and getaways but to also have a tremendous impact on the 2010 creative industry. And since this industry is one of stock's major markets, "stockers" are more than recommended to take the recently crowned color of the year as chromatic guideline for 2010 shootings.
You can check out list of other colors en vogue for 2010 here
How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
Win $600 worth of prizes by entering your tips about designing those CTAs that make users click on the button.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
Related image searches
2010 related image searches