Color me...TURQUOISE, Pantone color of 2010
Not without reason, design industries have proposed a palette of extremely bold colors for some years now. Any dull outfit and drab setting look fabulously fresh with touches of fuchsia, coral, lucite green or deep ultramarine here and there. While only fashion and interior decoration seem to have been greatly influenced by colors in the past, the new daring palette has recently liven up other industries as well - hi-tech among others. Along with fabrics and materials, cuts and designs, we keep a vigilant eye on color now more than ever. Be they clothes, shoes, accessories, cars or home appliances, laptops, mobile phones, wall paints or bathroom tiles, color has very often had the final say when selling these products.Pantone, the worldwide authority on color for design industries announced that the trend-setting color of 2010 is turquoise. This shade of cyan is said not only to remind people of tropical sky and water, of calmness and getaways but to also have a tremendous impact on the 2010 creative industry. And since this industry is one of stock's major markets, "stockers" are more than recommended to take the recently crowned color of the year as chromatic guideline for 2010 shootings.
You can check out list of other colors en vogue for 2010 here
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
Related image searches
Turquoise related image searches