Color me...TURQUOISE, Pantone color of 2010
Pantone, the worldwide authority on color for design industries announced that the trend-setting color of 2010 is turquoise. This shade of cyan is said not only to remind people of tropical sky and water, of calmness and getaways but to also have a tremendous impact on the 2010 creative industry. And since this industry is one of stock's major markets, "stockers" are more than recommended to take the recently crowned color of the year as chromatic guideline for 2010 shootings.
You can check out list of other colors en vogue for 2010 here
Put on your story-telling shoes
Win $300, $200 or $100 for writing useful articles and collecting votes from the reading community.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service